Saturday 30 April 2011

Manuskrip Akasyah_30 (18)

Look at the watch,and also look at the small thin pointed pieces of steel used in sewing(needle),its moving around at the same place,,..is that The moment she look at me,it’s very precious time..she stand right before my very eyes,looking for something..it’s sunshine time,so clear..all things in the world we can see,neither the insect nor the people,they all look same...i guest,she’s looking for me,am i right?exactly no..so unfortunate...its gonna be another day,the same things happen...caiyokk!!!!!i’m so confident,that she will looking for me for the next time...
the view out there also same??absolutely no...it’s change...Although its all change,but,my feeling at her still same..i don’t wana look other girls,only her,its enough,...i don’t expect to fall love with her,..but it’s all because of my heart...we stand in the same world,.In addition,in the same country...oh no!!!it’s a chance for me to become close with her...and we can get together rise..all night..
Walking with my own feet,i wana walk towards her...i wana hold her hands,stand besides her...protect her,love her so much,and also treat her with my own manner...its so difficult for me to live alone...With our God name,i want her to come in my life....look at the fan,its whirl only at one place..its do not move...i also wana my relation like the fan..i don’t wana go anywhere...i don’t wana put in some effort to other,,its my relation,and i wana bring it myself...i will working my finger to the bone to care n make her happy....from dawn to dusk,i’m waiting for her,..but she don’t come...my heart say,she had a problem....what kind of this challenge....
From korean to japan,from malay to singapore,i don’t feel anything special,tired,or what else...you know why??because she’s not with me....hmmm.....unlucky...when.,,when,,when,,and when i can to bring her together with me...oh God,,please help me....help your humanity...what pithy saying is “there’s many flowers,not only one,but its so difficult to get the best flower among of all....”..we should learn to love someone,so it’ll be easy for someone to love you...try to accept the fate...to have this all,you must be strong,brave,responsible,and also caring...bring your love far away...with full of love.......before i get to treat her,i wna treat myself....
You’ll know peeps?wats you know??huhu.,it’s so hard for me while waiting her..since the past,i’m looking for her at every corner,everywhere,and in all places...is it i manage to looking for her??No...!!!where’s her??huhh..it’s a hard challenge...but i don’t care,i still love her,i still want to looking for her......wats method i’d did??i try to message her,ask her so she want to go out with me..but i’m not succeed..i don’t have my own victory yet..i still don’t get her yet..
Every night i pray to our lord,our god so he give me a signal..show me the way how to find her..i’m crying all  night,hoping she’ll come to me..since 2007,i meet her,WAN NURARINA BINTI WAN HANIF..in year 2008,sometimes i loose contact with her..i ask her to go out with me,but she don’t answer my question..she just quiet..huhukx,,i’m unlucky..hurm..i try to call her,but why she don’t pick up..am i disturbing???i think no..because i just wana talk with her..
2009,so pity you know..so bad,,you’ll wana know what is it??i...Ahmad Syahmi,i miss her for a long time...for one year...but,you know what peeps,in my heart,i still have her..she still in my heart..my feeling to her become low..i don’t kow why,maybe because i don’t see her,i don’t meet her..and never see her..now,i’m at my wits end..i don’t know what should i do...i wana tell you’ll something chum...listen.,although there’s many other gurz out there,even dey’ll beautiful,rich,i don’t care..i don’t feel anything... i can’t to give my love to dey’ll...because,i only want her,and i only love her...my heart and my love only for her....i’ll be waiting for her eventhough for a long time....listen chum.,i love her,love her so much,,

4 comments:

  1. berusahalah untuk dapatkan awek kesayangan ko

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong. have faith. yg penting doa n usaha kan. insyaAllah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalau ade jodoh tak kan ke mane.
    trust me!

    ReplyDelete